Ukraine demands that DPR militants release 100 POWs
The Ukrainian side of the Minsk Contact Group passed members of the so-called DPR the list of hostages to be released. Women and the wounded are the priority
About a hundred POWs are on the list that Ukrainian delegation passed so-called DPR militants in Minsk, 112 Ukraine TV channel reported. “The hostages are located in Donetsk, Luhansk and in Russia. The Ukrainian delegation also passed DPR representatives the list of those missed in action” , the TV channel reported.
According to Yuriy Tandit, the Counselor of the SBU Head, the priority task of the Ukrainian side is to get the hostages to safety as soon as possible. “The wounded and the women need to be released at first”, he said”.
A meeting of the Trilateral Contact Group for peaceful settlement of the Donbas conflict took place in Minsk on December 8. The participants defined the sectors of the division line to be cleared of landmines at first.
The sides also agreed that OSCE Special Monitoring Mission members should gain access to entire territory of Donbas, including the militant-held part of Ukraine-Russia state border.
The next meeting of the Minsk Trilateral Contact Group is scheduled for December 15.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars