Ukraine concerned about threats to OSCE SMM in Donbas
OSCE SMM reported threats from “DPR” and “LPR” militants
Ukraine expressed concern about threats to OSCE SMM representatives in Donbas from “DPR” and “LPR” militants, informed Daria Olifer, press secretary of Ukraine’s representative in the Trilateral contact group Leonid Kuchma.
“Ukrainian side is seriously concerned about threats to OSCE SMM from representatives of separate regions of Donbas. Safety of OSCE SMM inspectors is an important part of implementation of Minsk agreements”, - Olifer wrote on Facebook.
Earlier, the Mission reported that “DPR” militants threatened to open fire at observers in case they are located anywhere near Ukrainian Armed Forces and “LPR” representative threatened to detain the observers.
Moreover, Deputy Head of OSCE SMM in Ukraine Alexander Hug informed, that militants in ATO area deliberately open fire at representatives of the Mission.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars