Two Ukrainian soldiers wounded as a result of militants' provocation
The incident took place near Pisky, Donetsk region
Russian-backed militants violated the ceasefire regime on the night of 24 to 25 October in Pisky village, Donetsk region. The number of the human casualties was announced today by the ATO spokesperson Andriy Lysenko: two soldiers of Ukrainian Armed Forces got injured as a result of the armed provocation. "The rebels used small arms, grenade launchers, anti-aircraft installations and heavy machine guns," said Lysenko. Since the anti-terorrist operation in eastern Ukraine has been launched, 2027 Ukrainian soldiers died, and 597 are non-combat losses. 171 servicemen of Ukrainian Armed Forces have committed suicide.
These armed provocations took place against the background of recovery of the infrastructure and privat houses in eastern Ukraine our soldiers. Today the process of demining of the Vuhlehirska power plant has been launched.
As was reported before, these chaotic armed provocations, which come from the militants’ side, apparently, are performed by the uncontrolled groups.
Recalling, September 29, Trilateral contact group in Minsk signed the agreement on withdrawal of small-caliber weapons from the contact line with Russia-backed militants in Donbas. October 5, a 41-day operation of weapons removal has been launched.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas