Two Ukrainian soldiers wounded after clash with militants in Pisky
Badly wounded soldier was evacuated while another, with light injures got on-site assistance, the journalist reported
In Pisky, Donetsk region, occurred a fight between ATO forces and militants, resulting that 2 Ukrainian soldiers got injured, the journalist Olexandr Rudomanov told via Facebook.
Reportedly, the badly wounded person died.
According to him, there were used small arms, GP-25 and AGS grenade launchers.
"Two of the wounded from the 3rd Battalion, 93rd Brigade: one is "badly wounded” while another is “lightly wounded”. The badly wounded soldier is evacuated, “light" is receiving on-site assistance," – Rudomanov said.
As it was reported before, Russian-backed rebels continue violations of ceasefire in the ATO area. For the past day they shelled Ukrainian Armed Forces near Avdiivka, Donetsk region. ATO press center states that the militants used rocket launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
The overall situation in eastern Ukraine remains relatively calm and the withdrawal of the artillery with caliber less than 100mm is already completed in Artemivsk direction.
Noteworthy, that militants prevent the OSCE verification work of arms pullout process, as reported by the Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine Alexander Hug at the briefing October 29.
“OSCE SMM continues monitoring the process of the removal of artillery caliber less than 100 mm and mortars of 120 mm. The mission visited the places of withdrawal. I note with regret that at the areas uncontrolled by Ukrainian government, the OSCE mission was blocked to see such sites of weapons storages," Hug said.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Mijatovic: Impunity hurts media freedom in Russia 7 October, 15:57
OSCE: Crimean ‘authorities’ should release Ukrainian reporter Semena 11 October, 22:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars