Two Ukrainian soldiers injured in ATO area over past day
Militants' losses are as follows: three killed and and four injured gunmen
Over the past day in the zone of the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) were injured two Ukrainian soldiers. This was announced by the speaker of the Presidential Administration on anti-terrorist operation, Colonel Olexander Motuzyanik during the press conference that was broadcast channel "112 Ukraine".
"Over the past day in the ATO zone no Ukrainian soldier were killed, but two soldiers were wounded", - he said.
According to Motuzyanik, military personnel sent to the hospital in Kurakhovo.
At the same time, he said militants losses are as follows: three killed and and four injured gunmen.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain