Two Ukrainian soldiers blown up by explosive device in Luhansk region
In Luhansk region casualties continue to happen in result of land and trip wire mines explosions, according to the head of Luhansk civil-military administration Georgiy Tuka
In the area of Zolote settlement, Luhansk region, two Ukrainian soldiers were badly wounded after from the blast of explosive device, the press service of Luhansk regional civil-military administration (CMA) via Facebook.
"Yesterday, November 5, at 18:00 in the area of Zolote-4 (Popasna district, Rodina mine) two soldiers were blown up by an unidentified explosive device. According to the preliminary version, it was a trip wire. The injured were taken to hospital. According to doctors, they are in critical but stable condition. It is planned to transport the wounded to the hospital in Kharkiv,” said in a statement.
According to the head of Luhansk regional CMA Georgiy Tuka, military engineers are working on mine lifting in the region.
"In Luhansk region, the soldiers and the local residents continue to periodically bump up against such deadly “findings”. In the area is working group of engineers who have a lot of work on demining the region", Tuka told.
As it was reported before, in Donetsk region, since the beginning of the current year from the explosions on trip wires, mines and other unknown explosive devices were killed 23 civilians, including 4 children, 8 women and 11 men; injured 67 people (5 children, 27 women and 35 men).
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case