Two civilians injured in Donetsk region
One of them was hospitalized with mine-explosive wounds, another one suffered from landmine explosion
As it came to light today, two civilians in the Donetsk region got injured September 3, stated Donetsk regional administration. Resident of Volnovakha was hospitalized with mine-explosive wounds. Another victim is Kurakhovo resident, who stepped on a landmine.
The overall security situation in Donbas was calm, as states the ATO press center. An armed provocation conducted by Russian-backed militants near Krymske, Luhansk region, targeted Ukrainian positions. Some attacks took place near the Donetsk airport.
As was reported this morning, Ukrainian soldier died as a result of fougasse explosion. It happened near Shchastia, Luhansk region. This is the second death in the last few days at the same place.
We would like to remind, that a year ago, Minsk agreement for resolving conflict in the eastern Ukraine was signed. September 5, 2014, ceasefire for eastern Ukraine has been agreed between representatives of the Ukrainian government, leaders of Russian-backed militants, and the Russian Federation, in the presence of OSCE. In the two weeks after the Minsk agreement had been signed, the severe truce violations began.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels