Turchynov: Proof of Russian aggression can be found at website of Putin’s administration
Russian leader’s words show that the Kremlin’s policy is all lies and deception, Ukrainian official says
‘Having stated that Russia’s not involved in the military conflict in Ukraine, Vladimir Putin once again showed that the Kremlin’s policy is based on cynical lies and trickery’, said Ukraine’s Secretary of the National Defense and Security Council. He thus commented on Putin’s words about the ‘internal conflict in Ukraine’, which he said at the most recent meeting with Russian ambassadors.
According to Olexandr Turchynov, the proof of Russian aggression can be found at the official website of Russian presidential administration. The Ukrainian official remembered that last month, Putin signed decrees to promote top-rank Russian officers for military operations and crimes that they designed and commanded in Donbas.
‘These officers command two army corpses, the regular and inseparable units of Russia’s Armed Forces, which are currently deployed in Donbas. These units come under command of the Southern military district of the Russian Federation’, Turchynov stressed.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case