Tuka: Construction of "The Wall" on the border with Russia starts
At the moment, there are two powerful groups working along the border
In Lugansk region the work on the engineering and technical arrangement of the Ukrainian-Russian state border ("The Wall" project) begins, - reported the Deputy Minister of the temporarily occupied territories Georgiy Tuka.
"About 30 minutes ago I had a conversation with the border guards, and I want to say that the work has already started. Geologist and surveyor teams have arrived, now we continue the soil research, preparation work for the technical project. Two powerful groups are working on this task, during the research and preparations they move along the border to meet one another,” – states Georgiy Tuka.
According to him, "if there will be a normal procedure of financing, it is absolutely realistic to build all the planned facilities" until 2018.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars