Trilateral contact group to start videoconference with Luhansk and Donetsk representatives, - Olifer
Ukrainian side initiated videoconference
The Trilateral contact group meeting with the participation of representatives of certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions in the format of the video conference started. Spokeswoman of Ukraine’s Representative in the trilateral contact group Daria Olifer wrote this.
"We start a video conference of the Trilateral contact group with the participation of representatives of Donetsk and Luhansk militants", wrote Olifer
The initiator of the videoconference was the Ukrainian side, due to militants’ non-compliance with the ceasefire on August 31.
Earlier, Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak said that there was no shelling from midnight in Donbas region.
Recall that Trilateral Contact Group met in Minsk on August 26 regarding the Donbas conflict. The statement on the total ceasefire from September 1 was announced there. France and Germany also supported this idea.
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas