Trilateral Contact Group starts videoconference with militants’ representatives, - Olifer
Sides will discuss ceasefire state maintenance in Donbas
The Trilateral Contact group started a videoconference with the participation of representatives of certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions. Daria Olifer, the Spokeswoman of Ukraine’s Representative in the Trilateral contact group Leonid Kuchma, wrote this on Facebook.
"We start a video conference with Luhansk and Donetsk representatives", wrote Olifer.
Earlier it was reported that the Trilateral contact group will hold an extraordinary video conference, during which they will discuss the ceasefire state maintenance in the Donbas region.
Recall, the Trilateral contact group met with the Donbas militants’ representatives in Minsk on August 26 on the settlement of the conflict in the Donbas region. They stated the need for full and permanent ceasefire in the Donbas from 1 September 2016. Since then, the number and intensity of attacks has decreased significantly, but later the Ukrainian side announced the worsening situation in the Donbas.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
- UKRAINE TOP 22:08Lutsenko: Notice of suspicion against Yanukovych was served according to the law
- UKRAINE TOP 21:33Russia blocked declaration on crisis in Ukraine at OSCE Ministerial Council, - MFA
- UKRAINE TOP 20:31"Naftogaz”: Agreement on gas supplies not signed, Ukraine will not buy gas from Russia
- UKRAINE TOP 20:13Venice Commission approved law on Constitutional Court, - Presidential Administration
- UKRAINE TOP 19:46Ukraine is ready to buy 1.5 to 4 billion cubic meters of gas from Russian Federation, - Russian Minister
- FINANCE19:08Ukraine, Russia, EU start gas talks in Brussels
- UKRAINE TOP 18:58MP may be connected to Jan De Nul Ukraine Company
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism