Trilateral contact group meeting kicks off today in Minsk
Sides may sign withdrawal of troops’ document
The meeting of the working groups’ coordinators of the Trilateral contact group kicked off on Wednesday in Minsk. Belarus Foreign Ministry press service reports this on Twitter.
Trilateral contact group on Donbas conflict settling may sign a document on withdrawal of troops.
"The agreement regarding the troops’ withdrawal has been initialed the day before during the meeting of the Security Committee. The contact group members are to sign this agreement on Wednesday", reads the message.
The document provides the creation of the three safe zones near the demarcation line where the troops will be withdrawn on 2 km away from each side.
"OSCE SMM members will control the process of adhering to the agreement", reports the source.
As it was reported earlier, the General Staff of the Russian Federation gave order to Russian occupational forces on the temporarily occupied territories to completely cease fire from 00:00 of September 15. At the same time Kremlin announced that they have never negotiated on ceasefire regime in Donbas considering that “they are not the party of the conflict”.
The self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk republics on the occupied territories of Ukraine also declared the unilateral ceasefire from 00:00 of September 15. But Kremlin did not issue its order to militants in Donbas to stop shelling.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee