Trilateral contact group goes on vacation
Next meeting will be held on August 26
"Trilateral contact group went on vacation until the end of August, without signing any conditions. Quite unexpectedly the representative of Ukraine in the subgroup of humanitarian Affairs Victor Medvedchuk issued a statement which contradicts the position of Ukraine in Minsk talks regarding the issue of elections in the Donbas region. He said that it is necessary to enact laws on elections, change Constitution, give Donbas a special status before holding elections", said the reporter.
"There is no progress in the exchange of prisoners, although, as stated by Martin Sajdik, there is a positive shift. The parties are gradually beginning to understand the need to involve the International Red Cross Committee to objectively assess the lists of both sides", he added.
The next meeting of the Trilateral Contact Group will be held on August 26.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain