Trilateral contact group discussed the ceasefire violation in Donbas through videoconference. This was reported by the second President of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma’s Spokesperson, who represents Ukraine in the contact group on her page in Facebook.
"The Ukrainian side drew attention to the increasing number of attacks that have recently taken place. Mostly representatives of certain areas of Donetsk and Lugansk regions shelled Shyrokyne, Avdiivka, Krasnogorivka, Stanytsia Luhanska. The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine confirmed these violations of the ceasefire," Olifer said.
She said that at night on December 7, 2016, in order to divert attention from attacks of Vodyane occupants have display one-sided provocative actions on the territory of the Kuibyshev region of Donetsk, which was also noted by the OSCE SMM.
During the Skype meeting the position of Ukrainian side about the shelling of Stanytsia Luhanska by Donbas enemy forces on December 9-10, 2016 was recorded. According to the Ukrainian side, these attacks are the evidence of refusal of the opponent to fulfill their obligations to disengage in this area.
In addition, the Trilateral Contact Group once again called on representatives of Donbas militants to unblock the checkpoint in Zolote. Previously the Trilateral group met in Minsk on December 7 and discussed in particular the restoration of the utility of Popasna water channel, as well as the opening of the checkpoimnt in Zolote.