Today terrorists fired ATO forces positions 20 times, - ATO HQ
Also the tense situation retained in Maryinka area
“Pro-Russian armed formations fired ATO forces positions 20 times since the beginning of the day ncluding 6 times in Maryinka”, - reported ATO HQ press center today at 6 pm.
It was noted that “enemy fired our points in Novgorodskoe, Bogdanivka and Pisky regions using grenade launchers”.
Also the tense situation retained in Maryinka area.
"During the day, enemy opened fire on Ukrainian armed forces strongholds not far from this township 6 times. Occupants used grenade launchers and IFVs, "- said in a statement.
ATO HQ press service also emphasized that Maryinka checkpoint "was fired by enemy sniper."
Earlier it was reported that Russian-terrorist troops are increasing their forces to seize Mariinka
Terrorists brought military equipment prohibited by Minsk agreements to Donetsk. Citizens saw several Grad MLRSs and more than 10 tanks.
"At the same time terrorists do not hide the fact they are planning to seize Mariinka during one day” – stated in ATO press center message.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain