Today militants shelled Ukrainian positions in Donbas 26 times, - ATO press center
A number of attacks was in Donetsk and Mariupol directions
Militants shelled ATO positions 26 times during the day, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Militants continue to shell ATO positions in Donbas. They attacked 26 times during the day”, - it is said in the report.
Pro-Russian forces attacked 16 times in Donetsk direction and 10 times in Mariupol direction.
“Militants attacked Avddivka from mortars and grenades of various systems. Snipers attacked near Pisky and Avdiivka”, - informed ATO press center.
Ukrainian strongholds near “Butivka” coalmine, Opytne, Pisky and Zaitseve were shelled from grenades and heavy machine guns. Near Berdyanskiy and Maryinka militants attacked from 120mm mortars.
Near Shyrokyne terrorists attacked ATO positions from 120mm and 82mm mortars.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case