Today militants shelled positions of Ukrainian troops in ATO area 24 times
Enemy used large-caliber machine guns, grenade launchers and small arms
Over the day of April, 16 pro-Russian militants shelled the positions of Ukrainian troops in the ATO area 24 times, - reported the press center of the ATO headquarters.
"In the zone of antiterrorist operation the situation remains difficult, but controlled by Ukrainian soldiers. 24 attacks were registered, 5 of them are unsighted ", - said in a statement.
"Leveraging the intensity of attacks on Ukrainian positions, the enemy has used large-caliber machine guns, grenade launchers and small arms. In the industrial zone in total silence mode was broken seven times." - reported in the press center of the ATO HQ.
During this period, Ukrainian Armed forces didn’t open fire in response. Despite the decrease in the number of attacks, the ATO forces do not reduce vigilance and are prepared to sudden changes of the situation.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars