Today militants shelled ATO forces positions 15 times
The Armed Forces of Ukraine did not open fire in response during the day
During the day militants shelled ATO forces positions 15 times, - reported ATO HQ press center.
In Donetsk direction most tense situation was near Avdeevka, where the enemy fired at Armed Forces of Ukraine strongholds from 82 mm mortars. Also enemy shelled our fortifications in Opytne area using a mortar caliber 120 mm and automatic grenade launcher.
Pro-Russian terrorists fired on our positions near Luganske using mortar shells of caliber 82 mm and near Opytne and Pisky using small arms.
In Mariupol direction militants opened fire from mortar shells and grenade launchers attacking our positions in Shirokino and near Maryinka.
“The Armed Forces of Ukraine did not open fire in response during the day”, - noted in the headquarters.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case