Today militants once again violated the ceasefire regime
They provided five attacks on the positions of ATO forces in Donbas
Militants today, on May 8, once again violated the ceasefire by firing five times on the position of ATO forces in Donbas, - reported the press center of the ATO headquarters.
"Pro-Russian gangs in the ATO area continued armed provocations against Ukrainian units. Today, they five times violated the ceasefire regime”, - said in a statement.
It is noted that the biggest hot spots are the areas near the demarcation line in temporarily occupied Donetsk and in Mariupol direction.
In particular, gunmen opened fire from the small arms and grenade launchers attacking Ukrainian strongholds in Mariinka area and near Taramchuk village.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas