Today militants in Donbas kept the “silence regime”
No attacks registered on the day of Easter
The militants in Donbas on Sunday kept the “silence regime” and there were no attacks registered, - reported the press service of ATO HQ.
"Today, on the day of Easter militants for the first time did not resort to armed provocations against the Ukrainian defenders ", - the report says.
ATO HQ clarified that, despite the absence of attacks, ATO forces remain in their positions and are ready to fight back the enemy in case of aggravation of the situation.
Recall, the Trilateral contact group on resolving the situation in the east of Ukraine called for a cease-fire on the eve of Easter, and expressed the hope that Easter truce would be a complete rejection of the use of weapon. However, Leonid Kuchma said on Saturday that the militants violated a ceasefire regime in Shirokino, Avdiivka and Mariinka.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars