Today militants carried out 24 attacks on Ukraine's positions, - ATO HQ
In Mariupol direction enemy has carried out 20 attacks using mortars of 120-mm and 82-mm caliber
Since the beginning of the day, October 8, militants have carried out 24 attacks on the positions of the Ukrainian military in ATO area. This was reported in the press service of Defense Ministry of Ukraine, referring to the press center of ATO headquarters.
"Since the beginning of the day Russian occupation forces continue to violate the Minsk agreements. During this period in the area of anti-terrorist operation registered 24 cases of opening fire on Ukrainian positions.", - Said in a statement.
Thus, in Mariupol direction the enemy carried out 20 attacks, of which 7 were from mortars of 120-mm and 82-mm caliber in the direction of Shirokino, Vodiane, Krasnogorivka. The remaining violations of "silence mode" with the participation of militants were conducted from grenade launchers, machine guns, small arms close to Mariinka and Starognativka.
In Donetsk direction under enemy fire from rocket-propelled grenades and small arms got Avdiivka and Kamenka. From the same weapons the enemy was shooting near Krymske, Novozvanovka of Lugansk area.
Let us recall, the process of dilution of parties have done in Zolote and Petrovske, but full access the OSCE mission has not obtained because of mines.
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars