Today militants again violated the ceasefire regime: 9 attacks registered
In Donetsk direction enemy snipers attacked Ukrainian units, in Avdiivka area militants used rocket-propelled grenade launchers
Today, on May 10, militants again violated the ceasefire regime, shelling positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in ATO area 9 times, - reported the press center of the ATO HQ.
"The militants continue to fire on positions of Ukrainian units in various areas the demarcation line. Since the beginning of the day we have recorded 9 enemy attacks, most of them were conducted at night and at dawn ", - the report says.
In particular, in Donetsk direction near Novotroitske enemy snipers attacked Ukrainian units, and in Avdiivka area militants used rocket-propelled grenade launchers.
“Situation in Lugansk region became complicated, because pro-Russian militants opened fire from automatic mounted grenade launchers on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the area of Shchastia settlement,” - summarized in the message.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain