Three Ukrainian soldiers in Luhansk region got wounded
Russian-backed militants shelled with automatic grenade launchers Ukrainian positions near Triohizbenka
Russian-backed militants opened fire against Ukrainian positions near Triohizbenka, Luhansk region. Three Ukrainian soldiers of 92th separate mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces were injured as a result of the shelling, as reported by the press office of Luhansk regional administration. Ukrainian checkpoint was shelled with automatic grenade launchers (AGM) today at 3 PM. Two soldiers had obtained the medical aid on the spot, the third one was taken to the local hospital.
"After a long lull the rebels are up to their old tricks again. Ignoring the Minsk agreement, they cynically fired the checkpoint in Triohizbenka," stated the head of the Luhansk regional administration Heorhiy Tuka.
This morning militants carried out nine attacks and nine provocations in the area of counter-terrorist operations near Avdiivka, Opytne, Pisky, Shchastia. The militants used small arms and automatic grenade launchers.
As in previous days, the rebelc continue to violate the Minsk agreements. They open fire against Ukrainian positions, mostly in the Donetsk direction, hoping to provoke the fire back.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars