Three casualties among Ukrainian fighters in Donbas
Russian-backed militants shelled Ukrainian positions in Donetsk region
As a result of shelling of "Butivka" mine, Donetsk region, commander of the unit was killed, and another two got major injuries.
October 13, “Russian-backed militants attacked our positions near "Butivka" mine with rocket-propelled grenades. One of the commanders of volunteer units died and two fighters were seriously injured,” said Mykola Kokhanivskyi, commander of battalion OUN (Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists). “Therefore, all the talk about the Minsk agreement, they are not worth mentioning,” he added.
Kokhanivskyi said that the military prosecutor's office and Security Service punish government troops for counterintelligence return fire. And when the soldiers do not fire back, they face losses.
Recalling, September 29, Trilateral contact group in Minsk signed the agreement on withdrawal of small-caliber weapons from the contact line with Russia-backed militants in Donbas. Later, ATO spokesperson Andriy Lysenko announced the arms removal to start in Luhansk region. October 5, a 41-day operation of weapons removal has been launched. Tanks T-64 and T-72, anti-tank gun D-48 and D-44, 85 mm mortars and 2B-82 of 9-millimeter caliber are to be pulled back from the contact line of the eastern Ukraine. The arms withdrawal will be launched in turn: first the sector "A" (Luhansk region), and then the other sectors (from east to west). 14 days are given for the removal of certain armament and armored vehicles from sector "A".
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars