There are about 8 thousand Russians in ATO – Ukrainian Intelligence
Ukrainian Intelligence says there are about 8 thousand Russian soldiers on the territory of Ukraine
Head of Ukrainian Intelligence Badim Skabitskyi says there are about 8 thousand Russian soldiers on the territory of Ukraine.
"On the territory of our country 7700 thousand people of Russian Armed Forces".
According to the information, the number of Russian soldiers in Ukraine is still the same for quite a time. In September 2015. Head of the Department of Social Help on the East of Ukraine said there are about 9 thousands Russian soldiers in reserve and 33 thousand are working with militants. There are only about 40% of local residents there.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas