The situation in ATO area remains difficult
Over the day, 9 attacks on the Ukrainian positions were registered
The situation in the ATO area remains difficult, the intensity of enemy attacks on separate sectors of the front is increasing, - reported the press center of the ATO HQ on Facebook.
At this time, 9 attacks on the Ukrainian positions were registered. In particular, the militants raided twice using cannon artillery caliber 152 mm in Pravdovka area.
"As a result of the use of heavy weapons in the village several houses of civilians are partially destroyed as well as the building of the local church", - reported the press center.
In Avdiivka and Zaytsevo areas pro-Russian militants used mortars, near Luganske - BMP, automatic grenade launchers and machine guns of large caliber, and in the area of Mariinka - grenade launchers and small arms.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars