The situation in ATO area remains challenging
Militants shelled Ukrainian forces' positions 28 times over the day
The situation in the ATO area remains challenging; the militants fired on ATO forces positions 28 times, - reported press center of ATO HQ on Facebook.
“Over the day bandit gangs, supported by the aggressor country, 28 times opened fire on the defenders of Ukraine along the demarcation line.", - said in a statement.
“At night gunmen several times repeatedly shelled our defense areas near Opytne, Mariinka. Shyrokine, Luganske and Troitske using machine guns of large caliber, grenade launchers, and small arms. Also they fired on our positions near Zaitseve, Granitne and Pisky throughout the day using weapons of smaller caliber” – added in the press center of ATO HQ.
At the same time, it is noted that Ukrainian army controls the situation and is ready for various changes.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars