The situation in ATO area intensified in all fronts, - ATO HQ
Russian occupation troops 70 times opened fire on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The situation in ATO area intensified in all fronts - Russian occupation troops 70 times opened fire on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, using the restricted by Minsk Ageements 120-mm and 152-mm heavy weapons.
The most difficult situation remains in Donetsk area. With mortars, machine guns and grenade launchers of different systems militants attacked positions in Avdeevka and Pisky.Near the Nyzhnye Lozove occupation forces used armored infantry. In Svetlodarsk and Mayorsk worked enemy sniper.
About seven o'clock in the evening near Marinka enemy attempted to break Ukrainian position with two subversive groups in different ways. Ukrainian military have given a fitting rebuff. Thanks to their coordinated efforts enemy troops retreated to their initial firing positions. Enemy losses amounted to 8 people.
With the coming of the dark time of day the enemy broke the silence mode in the Luhansk region. Near Novoaleksandrivka and Crymske invaders used infantry fighting vehicles, 122 mm artillery, mortars, 120mm and 82mm caliber grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms, sniper fire.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars