The restoration of Donetsk region will cost about 7 billion UAH
In the coming days a list of all objects for restoration will be published
This year, the regional government plans to invest 6.5-7 billion UAH in the restoration of the Donetsk region territories liberated from Russian militants, - reported Donetsk regional military administration chairman Pavlo Zhebrivskyi.
According to his words, it comes to general funds – budget resources, and also sponsors’ funds, including international ones.
"In fact, every week we have something new to introduce or purchase. And yet we don’t start the process of using those big funds that have been accumulated over half of 2015 – it’s about 4.5 billion UAH. In addition, the resource of municipal budgets, private owners will be added” – said Zhebrivskyi.
According to him, in the coming days a list of all objects will be published.
Earlier we reported that Facilities from 20 Ukrainian enterprises moved from occupied Donbas to Russia
“Maybe next week we will issue a list of all the objects in each district and the city, which will be restored by using the investment money” – reported Donetsk administration chairman.
He also pointed out that only during the last week 4 objects in the area were restored.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas