The Netherlands accused militants in the MH17 crash basing on unpublished maps
In turn, Russia blamed the Dutch side in unwillingness to cooperate during the investigation
Chairman of the Dutch Security Council Tibbe Yustra accused militants of eastern Ukraine in the crash Boeing basing on unpublished in the final report maps, Rosbalt.
"The boundaries were unstable, but the Council has considered other maps during the investigation, which showed that the area was controlled by the militants. These maps were not published in the report, so we cannot provide them", said Sarah Fernie, the official representative of the body.
On October 13 Dutch Security Council issued a technical report on the collapse of the Boeing 777. According to the conclusions, the board was shot down by a missile fired from anti-aircraft system "Buk", which was located in the eastern part of Ukraine. An international team of investigators, who conducted the investigation, announced that establishment of the suspects takes place. The final stage of investigation of Malaysian Boeing crash by the Netherlands occurs in February 2016
However, after the publication of the report of the head of the Security Council of the Netherlands, the official said in an interview to the Dutch edition Volkskrant that the plane was shot down from the territory controlled by the rebels. "The boundaries of the territory have been very volatile, but it was an area controlled by the pro-Russian militants", he stated.
Earlier, Russia blamed the Security Council of the Netherlands that it escaped from cooperation during the investigation. "Instead of listening to the arguments of the Russian experts and recognizing the obvious gaps, inconsistencies, and contradictions that undermine the credibility of this document, the Dutch authorities have not found anything better than to blame Russia of unwillingness to cooperate for disagreeing with the conclusions promulgated on October 13", said in the statement of Russian Foreign Ministry.
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case