The enemy is continuing violations of ceasefire in ATO area, - ATO HQ
During the day, the Russian occupation forces opened fire 27 times on positions of Ukrainian army
The situation in the ATO area remains tense. The enemy's continuing violations of the ceasefire. During the day, the Russian occupation forces opened fire 27 times on positions of Ukrainian army.
The most difficult situation today remains in Donetsk area. With heavy artillery caliber 152 and 122 mm, 120 mm mortars, grenade launchers, machine guns and large-caliber small arms enemy fired near Avdiivka. Also, mortars and machine-gun fire they used in Luganske and Pisky.
In Mariupol direction Mariinka and Krasnogorivka were fired from mortars. In Starohnativka militants applied small arms and automatic grenade launchers, as well as sniper fire.
Number of provocations by occupiers in the areas of settlements Avdiivka and Starohnativka increased, so Ukrainian defenders were forced to open fire in response.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case