Terrorists threatened to attack OSCE mission in Donbas
OSCE representatives report pressure and threats from militants
“DPR” militants threatened to fire at observers of the OSCE special monitoring mission near Kominternove, says the OSCE’s report.
OSCE reports that about 200 meters away from “DPR” checkpoint, west from Kominternovo, observers noticed fallen trees and unexploded shells not far from the road. “When OSCE representatives approached the checkpoint, “DPR” militants threatened to shoot if they didn’t stop moving further”, - it is said in the report.
It has been reported, that despite the fact that mandate of OSCE mission in Donbas will be prolong for a year, observers may finish their work earlier.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case