Tense situation remains at Donetsk direction, - ATO HQ
Over the past day militants fired on the ATO forces positions 52 times
Over the past day militants fired on the ATO forces positions 52 times, - reported ATO HQ press center.
"37 attacks were registered at the Donetsk direction, 10 at Mariupol and 5 at Lugansk direction," - said in a statement.
Pro-Russian terrorists shelled Ukrainian positions mortars and large-caliber artillery firing about 150 minutes and with 22 shells. The most difficult military situation was in Avdeevka area.
earlier we reported that mortar attacks were reported near Donetsk and Mariupol
Throughout the day until midnight militants fired on ATO fortifications near Novgorodske, Troitske, Luganske, Shirokino, Mayorsk and Zaitseve using grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms.
Enemy snipers opened fire at government troops’ positions near Starognatovka and Pisky. Also tense situation remains in the area of Maryinka. Checkpoint "Marinka" was shelled by enemy sniper.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas