Tense situation in Donbas: Attacks increased up to 104
Ukrainian armed forces repelled militants’ attack in Novotroitske
Situation in ATO area has become more tense. Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 104 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Pro-Russian forces shelled Ukrainian positions in Zaitseve, Opytne, Butivka, Leninske, Stanitsa Luhanska, Novotroitske and Avdiivka 21 times from mortars of various calibers.
Militants used BMP, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms to shell Ukrainian positions near Novotroitske and Luhanske.
Russia-backed illegal armed groups attacked Ukrainian Armed Forces near Dokuchaevsk and Novotroitske from 120 mm mortars and small arms.
Ukrainian Armed Forces returned fore 16 times.
Ceasefire, approved during Minsk negotiation, came into force on December 23, at midnight. However, militants continue to violate ceasefire by shelling ATO positions on daily basis.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars