Tense situation in Donbas: 53 attacks in 24 hours, - ATO press center
Militants shelled Krasnohorivka from an anti-aircraft system, “Maryinka” checkpoint was attacked with grenades
The situation in ATO area remains tense. Occupants opened fire at Ukrainian positions 53 times within the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Krasnohorivka was shelled from an anti-aircraft system. At around 22:00 militants shelled “Maryinka” checkpoint from automatic grenades 14 times. Positions in Zaitseve, Krasnohorivka and Pisky were attacked from mortars.
Ukrainian strongholds in Troitske, Verhniotoretskiy, Maiorske, Novhorodskiy, Luhansk, Opytne and on “Butivka” coalmine were shelled from heavy machine guns of various systems.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels