Tandyt: "More than 110 Ukrainians are in militant captivity in Donbas"
12 people are detained illegally in Russia
More than 110 Ukrainians are in militant captivity in Donbas, - stated the Advisor to the Head of Security Service of Ukraine Yuriy Tandyt.
“There are more than 110 people on this territory who are officially considered as hostages according to Security Service data", - he said.
He also said that 12 people are detained illegally in Russia.
We recall that in the next prisoner exchange Ukrainian side proposed to the representatives of "LPR" and "DPR" to release 10 citizens of Ukraine, who had been held as the hostages for over a year. Also among the missing persons are 684 people, both civil and military.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case