Suspect of "coup" committed suicide, - militants of self-proclaimed republic
Militants of so-called "Luhansk People's Republic" claim that one of the suspects of the attempted "coup" committed suicide
The militants of c the so-called "Luhansk People's Republic" claim that one of the suspects of the attempted "coup" had committed suicide. It is reported by Information Resource of militants - "Luhansk information center."
In particular, we are talking about the so-called "Advisor to the head of LPR" Gennady Tsypkalov. It is reported that one of the leaders of the "people's militia" Kiseliov had been previously detained but him, and allegedly made a confession, after which he was taken into custody.
"Also, in the course of the investigation had been detained the advisor to the head of LPR Tsypkalov, with whom today we planned to conduct the investigative activities, namely his interrogation as a suspect, and a confrontation with participation of the detainee Kiseliov and giving a preventive measure during the investigation.
Due to the presence of operative information about attempt to physically eliminate these detainees by other members of the conspiracy, the detainees were kept in one of the administrative buildings of the LPR authorities", - said the "head of the prosecutor's office of LPR" Sergei Rakhno, adding that last night Tsypkalov committed hanging.
The "Prosecutor's Office" pointed out that the investigations on the fact of "coup d'etat" are continuing.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
No disengagement in Stanytsya Luhanska in the near future, - Poltorak 11 October, 18:42
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case