Steinmeier: No “frozen” conflict in Donbas
According to Steinmeier, the only way to settle the conflict is to implement Minsk deals and give full access to OSCE mission
The basic principle of world peace, according to Steinmeier, is preservation of territorial integrity and sovereignty of nations. He urged Russia to respect territorial integrity of Ukraine and provide full access of OSCE mission to occupied territories of Donbas, informed Radio Svoboda.
“I’m sure that implementation of Minsk deals is the only way to permanent political settlement of the conflict. I urge both sides to fulfill their obligations”, - the Minister stated.
Steimeier discarded the strategy of “frozen” conflict in Donbas. He emphasized that OSCE will try to solve all conflicts around Russia that have been provoked much earlier.
Representatives of other countries support OSCE leadership in settlement of the conflict in eastern Ukraine.
Permanent representative of Ukraine in the UN Volodymyr Yelchenko assured that Ukraine will do everything to implement Minsk deals and encouraged Russia to fulfill its obligations.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case