Steinmeier demands to punish those responsible for OSCE SMM shelling near Avdiivka
He stressed that all sides of Donbas conflict have to guarantee OSCE observers security
OSCE Chairman, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier urges to punish those responsible for the shelling of OSCE SMM which works in Ukraine. Such statement was posted on the official website of the German Foreign Ministry.
"Such violence against civilians, unarmed OSCE monitoring mission in Ukraine is unacceptable. This happened in addition to a number of other obstacles to the implementation of the mission, among which is the disconnection of SMM security cameras near the Donetsk airport. Such actions undermine our common efforts for long-term cessation of fire ", - says in the statement of the OSCE chairman.
"I urge all parties to adhere to the agreements. All parties should guarantee the security of the OSCE observers and provide them with full access to all areas of conflict. All those responsible for the attack on the observers must take responsibility, "- said Steinmeier.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case