State Border Service and OSCE developed plan to return control of border with Russia
"This plan really exists, we do not conceal it", - Head of the State Border Service
State Border Service of Ukraine and the OSCE, together developed a step-by-step plan to return control of the border with Russia in the case of implementation of the Minsk agreements. This in an interview to "Interfax-Ukraine" was stated by the head of the border services of Ukraine Viktor Nazarenko.
"This plan really exists, we do not conceal that it exists. Our goal is - to regain control over the state border. Ukraine today has no control over 409.3 km of the state border.", - He said.
According to Nazarenko, it is the idea of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, which is that there is an opportunity to draw the OSCE police mission, and gradually, on the basis of the Minsk agreements, reach control of the border area with Russia, which is not controlled.
"At the first stage it is about ensuring control using forces of the OSCE armed police mission, then create of a demilitarized zone along the border, to which would have access only the representatives of the OSCE and those who carry out these tasks. Then we will establish and use he modern technical means, ranging from surveillance to the use of drones , "- said the head of the State Border Service.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain