Stash with anti-aircraft missile system was found in ATO area
Also Security Service prevented an attempt of illegal shipment of explosives
In Lugansk region Security Service of Ukraine together with the police found a stash with portable anti-aircraft missile complex "Igla", a grenade launcher RPG-26, TNT and three metallic zinc with cartridges of 7.62 caliber, - reported SSU press service.
"The carefully disguised hiding place with weapon and ammunition was discovered in the vicinity of Ukrainian units’ positions” – said in the statement.
Also, in the Donetsk region Security Service employees prevented an attempt of illegal shipment of explosives through the checkpoint of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas