Sprut hacked ATO Facebook page
Separatist hacker organization Sprut took the responsibility of the attack
ATO Facebook page was hacked. Separatist hacker organization Sprut took the responsibility of the attack
They change the profile photo and placed several separatist post.
“No one will avoid responsibility. Lying propagandists shall carry the same punishment as those who kill peaceful people!!! The day of reckoning is near! Сonsider this!” – renders the message.
“Your lies about events in Donbas makes you the intentional participators in war crimes against your people,” – reads the next message.
The hackers also posted a video message on behalf of the organization saying that “radical methods” of the Ukrainian authorities are killing country’s unity. A that they are saying that “majority of people in our country are normal and we can unite to stand against betrayers, serving interests of their far away masters.”
Earlier the official web-site of Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council was hacked on September 30 and remained not working until October 2.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain