Special operation: to prevent damages on the line of skirmishes
Special operation is taking place on the territory of Donetsk
For three days Ukrainian Police will patrol human settlements on the territories, close to militants. Police units will check on empty houses and double control of the transportations. At gunpoint also buildings that could be used by militants to hide guns and clothing there.
“Also police will spot lonely people, for example, retired ones or children and give them first medical help. Then - send to specual places where they will be taken care of”, – says press center of National Police.
Yesterday they worked in Mironovskoe. Owners of guns were checked, so as people with criminal records.
“We removed fire gun from 59 years old men. His identification card was under doubt. We’ve spotted two cases of illegal narcotics trade too” – says the announcement.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas