Сourt to continue reviewing claim for recognition of Mejlis as extremist organization
The hearing of the claim was postponed to April 25
The court will continue reviewing the claim for recognition of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people as an extremist organization and banning its activities in the territory of the Russian Federation on 25 April. This was reported on the Mejlis Facebook page.
In particular, it notes that on April 15, the Supreme Court of the Republic of Crimea held a hearing on the suit of the so-called Crimean prosecutor's office to recognize of the Mejlis as an extremist organization and ban its activities.
"During the meeting, prosecutors asked attach a number of documents to the case. To view them, as well as taking into account the lack of the main defendant on the peninsula – the first deputy chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Nariman Jalal, the hearing was postponed to April 25, "- the report says.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars