Snipers increase activity in Mariupol direction, - ATO HQ
51 attacks reported over previous day
Over the previous day, militants fired 51 times on positions of the ATO forces, using prohibited by Minsk agreement weapons. This was reported by the press center of ATO HQ on Facebook.
In particular, the 24 shelling recorded in Donetsk, 22 in Mariupol and 5 in Lugansk areas.
In Donetsk region enemy used mortars, grenade launchers and small arms close to Novoselovka, Avdiivka, Luganske, Novgorodske and Zaitsevo. In Mariupol direction in Shirokino area militants fired from mortar shells, grenade launchers and small arms. Snipers fire was reported in Mariinka, Talakovka and Novotroitske villages.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case