Six "LPR officials" to be convicted in absentia - SBU
Offenders were served notice on suspicion in absentia, they are in a wanted list
Investigators of the Security Service of Ukraine sent indictments in the criminal proceedings to the court against six "officers" of the "LPR military and political bloc" in August 2016. This was reported by the press service of the SBU.
SBU officers have documented anti-Ukrainian activity of the three self-appointed "ministers" and three representatives of the "power block". They are charged with the promotion of a terrorist organization; committing actions aimed at forcible change or overthrow of the constitutional order or the seizure of state power; intentional acts committed aimed at changing the borders of the territory or the state borders of Ukraine, for violation of the order established by the Constitution of Ukraine.
In total, the Security Service completed the pre-trial investigation against 37 activists on temporarily occupied territories of Luhansk region - "ministers", "prosecutors", "heads of administrations," "commanders" and others.
Offenders were served notice on suspicion of a crime in absentia, they are in a wanted list. They've been applied in absentia conviction procedure.
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas