Six landmine victims in Luhansk region
One more civilian injured in Stanytsia Luhanska as a result of unknown device explosion
The press service of Luhansk regional administration states that five Ukrainian soldiers became victims of the landmine explosion near Troitske, Luhansk region. One of them died and another five were wounded. A demining operation is planned to be held in this area, as local civilians and Ukrainian soldiers die here every day.
ATO spokesperson Oleksandr Motuzianyk informed that a civilian in Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region, was wounded as a result of some unknown explosive device.
ATO press center informs about an armed provocation near Shchastia, Luhansk region. The militants used small arms and grenade launchers. Two ceasefire violations took place in Donetsk region, near Avdiivka. One Ukrainian soldier was wounded.
Deputy Chief Monitor of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) Alexanr Hug stated that "a large number of weapons, including heavy weapons, remain in the regions, which should be a security zone". According to him, on Tuesday, the observers heard more than 230 explosions in the Donetsk region and some 16 explosions in Luhansk region. Hug added that in Donetsk region, the monitors recorded the movement of military equipment.
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain