Situation worsening in ATO area: 61 attacks over the day
28 attacks spotted in the Mariupol direction, 24 - in Donetsk direction, and 9 - in Luhansk direction
Situation worsening in ATO area: during the day, militants fired 61 times on Ukrainians positions, of which 28 attacks spotted in the Mariupol direction, 24 - in Donetsk direction, and 9 - in Luhansk direction, - reports the press center of ATO HQ.
In Mariupol direction Ukrainian strongholds near Mariinka, Shirokine and Starognatovka were fired from all types of small arms and rocket-propelled grenades. ATO Forces positions near Krasnogorivka, Taramchuk, Talakovka, Vodiane and Chermalyk were fired from mortars.
In Donetsk direction Ukraine's defenders near Opytne, Verhnetoretske and Luhanske were fired with small arms, machine guns and large-caliber grenade launchers.
In Luhansk area pro-Russian terrorists hit on positions forces ATO near Popasnaya Novozvanovki and small arms, machine guns, automatic grenade launchers and mortars.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas