Situation in the ATO area stabilized comparing to previous days
During the day pro-Russian militants 21 times fired on positions of Ukrainian military
The situation in the ATO area stabilized comparing to previous days. During the day pro-Russian militants 21 times fired on positions of Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas, - reported the press center of the ATO HQ.
"In different parts of the front the militants used antitank missiles, machine guns, grenade launchers and small arms to shell Ukrainian military. In particular they attacked in Lugansk, Avdiivka, Shirokino, Starognatovka, Leninske, mine " Butovka ", as well as in Mariinka," - said in a statement.
As noted by the press center of ATO HQ, using a decrease in the number of attacks in Donbas, units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine replenish ammunition and property and also restore military equipment.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain