Situation in ATO area remains controlled
The reason is armistice agreement, which was initiated by the President of Ukraine on September 1
The situation in the ATO area remains controlled from the moment of armistice agreement enforcing, which was initiated by the President of Ukraine on September 1, with the exception of single armed provocations by the enemy.
Thus, in the Donetsk area provocative shelling by the Russian occupation troops, took place in Verhnotoretske from heavy machine guns and small arms. And with grenade launchers and small arms - towards positions of ATO forces near Avdiivka and Yasinovata.
In Mariupol direction near Shyrokyne, at 9.00 the enemy fired on positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from infantry fighting vehicles, small arms and grenade launchers.
In Lugansk area "regime of silence" was not violated. Armed Forces of Ukraine strictly observed the Minsk agreements.
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels